Pink, Blue & Tan

Here's what I wore to the previously posted Yabang Pinoy Bloggers Night. Thank you, Vern , for taking my outfit photos! <3 D...

Here's what I wore to the previously posted Yabang Pinoy Bloggers Night.

Thank you, Vern, for taking my outfit photos! <3
Dress - H&M | Blush pink top - So-En | Blazer - Mike Dela Rosa |  Shoes - Esperanza (Mom's)
Necklace - Forgot where this is from :( | Pink and white bangle - Greenhills | Gold bangle - SM Accessories | Abaka bracelet - Yabang Pinoy

I actually wasn't aware that I was wearing a lot of Filipino brands that night! The Mike Dela Rosa blazer was a hand-me-down from my mom and so was the blush pink top from So-En. Plus! I didn't know So-En sold outerwear! I am so surprised, to be honest. I absolutely love this top because it's so comfy and it also comes with a matching maxi skirt - which I have yet to use!

 Flaunting our Yabang Pinoy bracelets!
Why Pax is always blurred in pictures remains to be a mystery. Chos!

Bonded with Ana and Pax (plus groupies ;p) after the event. I really had a lot of fun talking with these two. I couldn't stop laughing! Had a great time. Thanks Pax and Ana!

Ask me on FORMSPRING | Follow me on TWITTER

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your outfit! So cute :)

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it: http://joytotheworldblog.blogspot.com/

    I'll be sure to do the same

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Joy: Thank you so much! I'll drop by your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer!!! And OMG I MISS ANA AND PAX!!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Honey: Bisita ka na para ma-meet na rin kita! :(

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.