Phil. Fashion Week: SM Ladies' Fashion S/S 2012

Attended the SM Ladies' Fashion show as one of the two shows I will be watching this Philippine Fashion Week. Unfortunately, due to some...

Attended the SM Ladies' Fashion show as one of the two shows I will be watching this Philippine Fashion Week. Unfortunately, due to some mishap and traffic, I was kind of late and had to bear the consequence that is standing up and struggling with taking good photos. Nonetheless, I tried to make the photos look as good as possible.


I don't have much to show (Hall 2 was intensely packed with people!), but let me just share what happened: they opened with Parisian shoes and the models were decked out in an all white ensemble. No photos of that because from where I stood, I could only see as far down as up to the model's legs. Footwear was nowhere in sight!

And then the clothes came in. SM played with sheer, metallic and color-blocking.


I really liked the sheer sleeves and detailed neckline of this LBD. I think with just the right hair, this can be used for a formal event or an evening out.


I also liked this number. The sheer fabric with the slit gives it just the right amount of sexy without trying too hard.


Well, I'm all about maxis, so I don't even have to explain why I took a photo of this one! I'm not so much for the necklace used here though.

Here come the colors!


And then the swimwear. It was in blacks, whites, and greys; in bikinis and mono-kinis.

Thank you so much to Diane Villanueva for the invite! I really have to come earlier so I could get a better seat (or be able to sit, at the very least!). My next show is Oxygen, so let me know if you'll be there! :)


♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have a great blog! :) keep it going. :)

    Kenneth, Fashion Blogger
    www.kvirtudazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to attend one.. But too bad I got no company to be with.. But I'm still happy for you dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.