CYLEINA: Food For The Skin

I have always had sensitive skin, which resulted to me switching dermatologists quite a lot. You can only imagine the horror I experienced w...

I have always had sensitive skin, which resulted to me switching dermatologists quite a lot. You can only imagine the horror I experienced when I was younger, especially during the peak of puberty (pimples galore! Dyahe!). Thank goodness I found products that suited my face. But as I grew older, I knew the products I used had to grow with me as well, so I switched to more popular brands. And for a while, they worked, but just recently, CYLEINA sent me a couple of soaps c/o Ana to try out.


For the longest time, I've been using commercial soaps/products that incorporate a lot of heat and chemicals that go hand-in-hand in creating it. I have to say, Cyleina soaps definitely gave skin a breathe of fresh air, so to speak. The product didn't feel heavy at all, and the soaps don't smell bad--unlike a lot of organic soaps.

The difference is that Cyleina uses a 'special traditional hand made cold processed and week long curing method, utilizing natural, fresh and organic key ingredients that are very healthy for the skin.'



Right now I'm using their best-seller, the Black Pearl. As a paddler, I'm exposed to a lot of sun. Our 5:30-am training time doesn't necessarily mean we're protected from the sun because it has barely risen. And sunblocks can only do so much as protect your skin from skin diseases, so you'll definitely need something else with it to work with it on your skin. Lalo na at track and field pa ako nung high school, imagine niyo ang black beauty ko! (Especially since I was part of the track team in high school, imagine just how much darker my skin got)


Though I do see my skin getting lighter, I don't necessarily want to achieve nakakabulag na Edward Cullen white skin (blinding-Edward Cullen-white skin). I just need my skin to be more protected and to keep it moisturized. And I get that from the Cyleina's Black Pearl.


The Tomato Soap is also best for preventing skin ageing. Sun exposure can damage skin cells, and can cause skin ageing. The same health benefits found in tomatoes (such as Vitamin C and Lycopene) can also be experienced by using Cyleina Organic Tomato Soap.


"The tonic benefits of tomato deeply cleanses and tightens the pores. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids found in tomato help get rid of pimples and acne through its gentle exfoliating action while giving your cheeks a rosy hue and your body a fair glow."

And yes, you read it right! While I prefer to use Black Pearl on my face and the Tomato Soap on my body, all of Cyleina's soaps may be used for either face or body!


They have other soaps such as Papaya and Goat's Milk, Grapeseed, Rice Bran, Shea Butter, Stawberry, Organic Chocolate Milk, only to name some, that all cater to the needs of your skin! It's the absolute food for the skin. Here's a new diet your skin will surely love!

Try it out for yourself! Cyleina is available in Watsons stores nationwide.
Or you can visit their website. Find out about how you can create a customized soap!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.