First August Friday

My first Friday night this August was spent celebrating the birthday of my bebeh , Alyssa. August is actually the peak of my stress because ...

My first Friday night this August was spent celebrating the birthday of my bebeh, Alyssa. August is actually the peak of my stress because the end of the month's thesis defense. But now that I'm past that 'phase', I can blog about it properly--or better yet, I CAN BLOG! :)




I was really sure to go because I missed the part 1 of her birthday celebration. And yes, it was a two-part thing! Gotta hand it to her, the girl knows how to turn 21.

Took my cousin to be my date for that night. We sort of hand an impulse-agreement to actually go together. The whole day was spent practically texting each other, planning how to go and all that stuff. Had to rummage through my closet and accessories too, to see what she could wear. This whole date set-up was really a last-minute thing.


Well, birthdays with them (high school best friends) are always epic and this night was surely one for the books! It was too epic and tiring that I actually forgot to take an outfit post. Got back to my cousin's at around 2 a.m. already or so!

But to just to say, here's what I wore...
LULU CASTAGNETTE TOP | MOM'S SHEER COVER-UP | ANTI-FASHION MANILA SKIRT | STYLE SCENE + SM ACCESSORIES | NINE WEST BAG


Right now we're still finishing up on post-defense requirements (and yes, my team and I survived defense!). But after this, definitely, we can all shout FREEDOM!!! :)

So how was the long week-end for you?? :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. this looks really fun! Congrats on surviving the defense! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun photos of the night :) and I say amen to FREEDOM!! haha! Cheers to that, twin! Can i hear, SEMBREAK???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, great blog! Glad I stumbled upon it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun! You all look gorgeous. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like such a fun time with friends! and your style is SO cute:) I'm especially loving that outfit in your last post! you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.