Dolled Up + Awesome Online Thrift!

Spent another Saturday in Bonifacio High Street to meet with my thesismates and work on our documentary. I can't believe we're worki...

Spent another Saturday in Bonifacio High Street to meet with my thesismates and work on our documentary. I can't believe we're working on it again, considering how much thought and effort was already put in the previous edit--but when we showed the mentor, apparently, it still lacked a couple more things.

We stayed in Coffee Bean first, then grabbed a bite in Goldilocks (Market! Market!), and then walked back to High Street to stay in the Starbucks at Fully Booked. Imagine all that walking!


 So I'm sorry I haven't been blogging about anything interesting lately. You see, spending most of my time working on school things practically drains out all the fun in me. Boo! But I do promise to get back to clicking my heels together (even if God knows I can't do that without tripping) after this term ends!


But as for what I wore, this was something I bought from a friend's online shop. I wanted to be comfortable and this was just perfect! It's actually a thrift find. They sell quality thrifted goods in their spankin' new shop, Thrift to UK. I swear, their stuff are really amazing! I mean, these girls really have a talent for thrifting. Actually, you know what? This dress is from Topshop and yes it's legit top...and yes, I bought it for only P380! So if I were you, I'd drag my little Facebook butt all the way to their page and reserve an item before it's too late! They usually update during Saturdays and I tell you, their clothes sell like hotcakes! Within just 10 minutes after they've uploaded a new set, about half of it is already reserved. So I guess they're hotter than hotcakes! ;)
DRESS TOPSHOP (BOUGHT AT THRIFT TO UK) | ACCESSORIES ANAGON COLLECTION and STYLE SCENE | BELT MOM'S

These are pictures from the photoshoot I had with my friend, Iana, by the way. I couldn't take a decent outfit photo today because of the time constraint and lack of a decent camera (haha) so I used these instead. It's what I wore today anyway. :p

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. really cute dress, twin!:) i've heard of thrift to uk na ata?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress.. Goodluck with your thesis!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Honey & Ava! :) Thrift to UK is owned by two fellow Commarts majors. Super galing lang nila mag-ukay ukay!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.