Oars Up! Row!

I'm still really sad about missing Bloggers' United last Friday. That's the second time I had my hopes crushed at the last minut...

I'm still really sad about missing Bloggers' United last Friday. That's the second time I had my hopes crushed at the last minute (first was Bloggers' Closet). I had everything prepared, from my outfit down to how I was going there after my class... but then I had to rest.

You see, just recently, I was informed that I will be racing this Sunday in the Cobra Dragon Boat Regatta 2nd Leg so I had to make time this week for training. So I had to train and get enough rest to prepare myself for the coming race. It's exciting and nerve-wrecking because I know how much I have to make up for considering I haven't trained in so long, and yet, this is like a really big chance again for the team to put to good use all that we've worked so hard for. Animo!

COUNT TO 4 FROM THE FRONT & THAT WOULD BE ME! :)
TAKEN DURING THE CAMSUR COBRA INT'L DRAGON BOAT FEST, 2010
PHOTOS ARE EITHER FROM MEL DELA PENA OR JIKAY LABORTE  
(I DON'T REMEMBER 'CAUSE THEY'RE JUST STOCKED IN MY LAPTOP, SORRY!)

So please mark your calendars and support the DLSU Dragon Boat Team this coming Sunday, May 29, at the Manila Bay (walk) along Roxas Boulevard. It's a whole day event, so drop by if you can! Just look for the Cobra tents and look for DLSU's tent. Let's meet! :)

PS. Yes, I like fashion and I like sports. Surprised? ;) Comment if you have an odd combination of interests too! Haha!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh my, inggit ako sa sport mo! weird combo? hmmm,how about fashion and politics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You wanna try it out? Haha you can join us! :) Fashion & politics - yeah, that's different. :D

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.