Time for Some Chill South Vibe

A few days back my vision started going a bit hazy from all the staring I've been doing at my laptop screen. Well it wasn't really a...

A few days back my vision started going a bit hazy from all the staring I've been doing at my laptop screen. Well it wasn't really a staring contest; it was more of work. So I thought I'd pull out the fangs (making no relation to any series about vampires, really) and get myself some sun... but not so much.



Pulled out my daisy dukes for a timely trip to Newport with my high school friends whom I haven't seen in so long -- this part was more of my fault actually, being miss busy bee and all.


While they splashed away in their bikinis, a portion of those splashes seem to have enjoyed landing on my loose top and Tom's.

THIS IS FROM A REALLY COOL iPHONE/TOUCH/WHATEVER APP! AIN'T IT ADORABLE?

We grabbed a bite at Resorts World after and then went back to Town to watch Arthur. The movie was good and it was kind of interesting, but I'm really not all that amused. I'd still recommend it for those who are looking for a story that's kind of different (I guess) but really light.

But seriously... my hair during summer is very uncooperative! Any hair care routine tips you guys have? I'd love to hear (and maybe try out for myself). Comment and help me save my hair that's yearning for some lovin'. You see, it gets too chaotic on my head that I'd rather have all this mess of a hair in a french or fish tail braid. I have thick and frizzy hair, so that's basically the only way to do it.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. awww you guys are adorable with all your sunnies on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good break, I know what you're talking about when it the vision starts to go from the computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute! the iphone pictures always turn out So good! I need one! Youre adorable girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always in front of the computer but it doesn't really affect my vision! I hope it would though, I've always wanted to wear glasses! Hahaha! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comments dears! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.