Spotlight: Frustrated Actress

You know sometimes, I surprise people. I have other "talents" too, LOL. For two days, I was able to help my friend with her midt...

You know sometimes, I surprise people. I have other "talents" too, LOL.

For two days, I was able to help my friend with her midterm project. She was to shoot a music video for a song chosen by their professor (among the list of songs they were to give). And since, I have to admit, I am a bit of a frustrated actress -- well, okay, I really AM. LOL -- I agreed to be a part of the music video.


The song was one by The Friday Night Boys, called Chasing A Rockstar. And as its title implies, it was about this girl who fell in love with a rockstar -- you get how fan girls are, but it wasn't on that level of insanity. LOL.


I got my friend who's part of a band to talent for my friend as well.



LOOSE TOP - bought online; BELT - PabDer (my dad's); SHORTS - Details; SHOES - Mi Lujuria (visit http://milujuria.multiply.com); BAG - Promod (bought from http://tchotchkecollection.multiply.com)


So did she get her rockstar? ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.