Just Gotta Get Away

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR BLOGLOVIN'. IF YOU HAVE ONE TOO, FOLLOW ME! ;) Follow my blog with bloglovin Lately, I’ve been getting dragged ...

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR BLOGLOVIN'. IF YOU HAVE ONE TOO, FOLLOW ME! ;)
Follow my blog with bloglovin


Lately, I’ve been getting dragged on unplanned trips. Two of the most recent ones I’ve been on was (1) a spontaneous haircut with AJ, and (2) watching Iron Man 2 in Makati in lieu of the Fontana/EK plan my squad initially had.

So I’ve been enjoying this quite messed-up, very high-maintenance hair style. I went from long and straight to this edgy, choppy layers—love it.


My mom knew I’ve been meaning to get a haircut, and I always tell her when I’m about to; usually, I just come along when she goes to have her hair done. But it was finals week when AJ sent me a text and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in front of a medium-sized mirror with my chair being elevated and the stylist getting the scissors ready. About 15 minutes later, the floor was filled with hair and my head felt slightly lighter. Mom was surprised when I was home for the weekend, but totally liked the new ‘do!




I’ve recently been posting about org work and how it has been keeping me busy and giving me a reason to stay in Taft. I think it was a sign when I got awoken by a text from Val asking me if I wanted to go to Makati, to take a break—even just for a day. I received the message around 10-ish and we were to meet at 11, supposedly. But hello? Telling me to get ready in 1 hour? Not happening. So it was totally random, but I totally took the offer!

We watched Iron Man 2, went around and chilled, and later on went to Bedspace. It’s just like what they say, “Buti pa ang lakad na basta-basta, natutuloy.”

So we weren’t able to go to Fontana or EK, but spending time with those people totally made my day. I just couldn’t stop laughing!

‘Til the next one.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/megannmonday
Formspring: http://formspring.me/megannmonday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.