Close to Deadlines

It has been almost a week since my last post. As much as I would love to post on here everyday and talk about my life and the misadventures ...

It has been almost a week since my last post. As much as I would love to post on here everyday and talk about my life and the misadventures I've seemed to have gotten myself into, I really don't have the time to. Getting four hours of sleep is already a luxury--and that's working with little Facebook/Twitter breaks. Going on a blog break takes a little more time since it's a whole story's worth of things I'm supposed to post, unlike for Facebook or Twitter, where I'd just check for updates and update my status as well. So really, I only get to post when I'm not in the middle of something. So, let me think about what has happened.

After this year, I'm probably going to miss cheering... dancing, in general. This will most likely be the last time I'll be dancing in front of a crowd, since next school year will be my last and that means working on thesis and more production classes and electives. I hope I don't lose the beat inside of me! At that point, I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in training schedules anymore. So with my last competition, I'd love for us to win, of course! And speaking of the competition--competition is just a week away! We've already pushed our training days, making it an everyday thing. Thankfully, we've finished the routine and all we'll need to do is polish and have extensive run-throughs of the whole thing. I know the squad has had a rough start with this, initially being below the minimum number of members, not being able to start right away with training, and just the inconsistency with the members. But we've gone this far and we've gone through so much it just feels so rewarding to be able to get through a whole routine!

Training usually ends around 9PM, and I'm only able to eat dinner then. And during this whole time, McDonald's food has been the most accessible one for me, being that they delivered 24 hours! Oh, junk food. BUT HOW I LOVE YOU! Haha!




We're currently working on a talk show program for our television production class, and these are just snippets from last Monday's practice airing. We will be airing this coming Monday, the 15th, and hopefully we'll be able to get everything right! We've gotten good feedback from our PSA, and now hopefully for the upcoming talk show as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.