Looking for some trouble tonight

You know I'm a girl of layers. I love it when the weather is cooler and living in a tropical country just makes those moments rare. So w...

You know I'm a girl of layers. I love it when the weather is cooler and living in a tropical country just makes those moments rare. So whenever I can, I whip out my tights and pair it with my favorite wedges from Primadonna. This has to be my favorite pairing! I love wearing black tights with black shoes because it elongates my legs. Having two pieces of the same color creates that illusion as opposed to wearing shoes of a different color, where it ends up cutting your legs where the shoes begin. Get what I mean? This is also why nude shoes, on its own, usually elongates your legs.

Dress from Hong Kong | Dorothy Perkins bag | Primadonna shoes | House Of Luxe rings



Wore this to a night out with friends. I posted about that too here.

What do you like to wear on colder days?

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.