Elias & Slice

Remember this vlog ? Since then, I haven't gotten together with those three amazing girls because my schedule over the holidays was pack...

Remember this vlog? Since then, I haven't gotten together with those three amazing girls because my schedule over the holidays was packed and we just couldn't find a common time. So it was nice to finally have some free time and get together over dinner and desserts.


We decided on Elias for dinner. It's a restaurant that serves Filipino cuisine and is located at the second level of High Street Central in Bonifacio Global City. Like most of the restaurants located in that area, their dishes were good for sharing and perfect for the four of us. The prices were also reasonable considering how good their food was. Give it about P400 per head. I'm no food blogger, but I do appreciate good food and will share with you whenever I taste one!


We were pretty full after dinner but could not resist having desserts at Slice! We had a slice of their Red Velvet Cheesecake (tell me, how can I not order this?!) and a slice of Double Chocolate Yema cake. I forgot the drink Kit had though.




When was the last time you got together with your friends for a quiet evening out? I know how it all changes after college and everyone starts working. It gets harder to gather everyone in one place, so times like this we are very thankful for. Funnily enough, we also saw a bunch of people from our block at the area!


xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love the food in Elias!! OMG Slice loks so delish! lets bond there soon? shall we? :)


    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.