Work Wear: carefree in the city

Vintage top & skirt | Bubbles necklace | Southshore  sling bag | YRYS bangles | Parisian sandals | SM Accessories b...

Vintage top & skirt | Bubbles necklace | Southshore sling bag | YRYS bangles | Parisian sandals | SM Accessories belt

Leave it up to someone else to rock the bohemian style, but I do have my moments when I feel like donning it myself. Especially since I had just gotten back from a beach trip, my mind is still kind of very chill and I find myself constantly looking for and hoping I had more of loose, carefree pieces. This top-and-skirt set from years ago was the perfect look to go with for an easy transition back to the city life without completely letting go of that more carefree style I had for about almost a week. To make the look more urban and 'me', I just added accessories; of course, I had to use my sling bag with this look.

Your thoughts?
♥ Megann

Giveaway here

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Bad hair day everyday? Ever thought of having your hair treated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi noname! My hair is definitely nowhere near perfect and I know that. I'm working on it, don't worry! Thanks for your suggestion though! ;)

      Delete
  2. So Carefree look! I just love how you edit your photos! :) New fan right here <3

    xx,
    Joey
    http://insanekangaroo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Joey! Just saw your comment on my wishlist post too. Kisses!

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit!
    Check out mine, and if you like
    we can follow eachother (: Reb, xoxo.

    *New post on my blog:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/11/fur-collar.html

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.