Work Wear: Formula

Sometimes I wish I could just be in vacation outfits everyday. You know--cut-out shorts, distressed shirts, bikinis, etc. All those care-fre...

Sometimes I wish I could just be in vacation outfits everyday. You know--cut-out shorts, distressed shirts, bikinis, etc. All those care-free pieces! I don't think walking around bikinis in particular is illegal, but that just isn't normal around here. It's just that sometimes, it really gets too hot even during this supposed rainy season. Well, that and because I had just been back from an out-of-town trip that weekend which involved a whole lot of those vacation outfits and I guess this is my form of a hangover.


In any case, I had to whip myself back into my office girl wardrobe and be presentable. I went to my formula outfit: blazer, top, and high-waist skirt, only adding "drama" through another print-on-print-on-print combination.


I know I've been wearing the Centropelle heels I received from Zalora quite a couple of days in a row now, but they are just too easy to pair with any ensemble! It's a basic black strappy sandals--who wouldn't overuse these? Honestly though, the only down side I believe is that they are too heavy. That wouldn't be too good for the legs. Still, I love them! I'll probably give my feet some rest after this look.

Tweeds blazer; Playful Fabrics metallic dress (used as top); vintage printed skirt; Centropelle heels (via Zalora); House Of Luxe claw ring & ribbon ring; Tomato bracelet; Etude House nail polish

And check out my nails! I'm not sure it registered well enough, but I just used my new Matte Real Nail Top Coat from Etude House together with another new nail polish from the store. I'm not too big on matte polish because I can't seem to apply them right or they just don't look good on me. But after trying out this top coat, I think I'm liking it better in this way. At least I have the option to have it shiny or matte.

Do you have a formula outfit for school/work? :)
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. love the blazer and accessories :)
    cute combi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blazer! I'm no good at any type of nail varnish. Yours look lovely!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder how you edit your photos. the first one looked dreamy :D and oh,about the hat sorry its not mine :) haha

    Love the print on print sister! gondo!!!

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stand in front of the sun so there'll be glare on the camera haha!

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit and photos. Followed you, Megann! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! You look so pretty (:

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice printed outfit. Your blazer complimented well with your skirt. Lovely!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. im definitely loving the print on print on print! ans your photos are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.