Born This Way Ball Tickets!

Hey everyone! Just a quick post :)  My friend is selling ORIGINAL  Lady Gaga: Born This Way Ball  tickets for much lower prices! This...


Hey everyone! Just a quick post :) 
My friend is selling ORIGINAL Lady Gaga: Born This Way Ball tickets for much lower prices! This is for the MAY 22, 2012 show.
They just overbought, and have a couple of tickets to spare. So I'm helping them out because I know some of you are Little Monsters ;)

General Admission - P1,000 (originally P2,120)
Upper Box - P3,200 (originally P5,280)
Lower - P7,000 (originally P11,620)

And the best part? Those prices are still open for negotiation! :)

If you're interested, kindly let me know via comments or better yet, TWEET ME and I'll get you in touch with my friend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.