Alley

There's something about 2012 that got nearly everyone bitten by the love bug. Marriage proposals seem to be popping here and there, espe...

There's something about 2012 that got nearly everyone bitten by the love bug. Marriage proposals seem to be popping here and there, especially among my relatives. But let's not mistake this post for me wanting to get married anytime soon, okay? Trust me, that's not in my dictionary for now. However, I would like to congratulate my brother and his fiance and my cousin Chinx and her fiance for getting engaged just recently! :) I'm so excited and happy for them, that they have chosen to settle down and finally start a different chapter in their lives. Though no dates are final yet, I'm looking forward to dressing up for events such as those. I just love getting all prepped up for formal events! That's really my thing, I guess. :P Aside from the recently engaged, I will also be having a soon-to-be married cousin who will be flying in from Canada to be wed here in the Philippines. So a lot of our relatives from abroad will also be coming over! Really looking forward to seeing everyone again. :)

For now, we had a small lunch here at home last week for my cousin Chinx, who is the first to arrive in the Philippines. Congrats again, Ate and Carlo!!

Blazer: vintage | Top: Soul Sister Clothing | Bag: Michaela | Necklace: Bubbles | Rings: Anagon Collection | Shoes: bought from Tati of Bubbles

Found it cool how this side of our house looks kind of alley-ish. I really find the contrast in red and blue interesting and rustic or edgy (whichever is the more proper term for it). :P


Oh, and by the way, check out my LOOKBOOK.nu or something haha! I'm still feeling my way around this place.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh you look so pretty and chic! Love everything that you mixed together in this outfit!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the newly engaged couple!! cheers to love!:) more love bugs!! love the outfit, twinny! gorgy shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Everyone's bitten! Hihi. Thanks twin!!! :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.