Oxygen for Oxygen

I wanted to wear something Oxygen for the Oxygen fashion show, so I thought it was about time to take this top out for a spin. I wanted to b...

I wanted to wear something Oxygen for the Oxygen fashion show, so I thought it was about time to take this top out for a spin. I wanted to balance the edginess of the top and accessories with a blush pink-colored skirt with a side slit. I think the color makes the look a bit dainty while the slit adds a little sexiness. ;)

Wearing: Top {Oxygen}; Skirt {So-En}; Belt; Bag {Guess}; Shoes {Charles & Keith}
 Wearing: Accessories {Anagon Collection, Freeway, Coco Girl, A'postrophe & Style Scene}

My super pretty date, Ish! 

Also got to meet Karl Leuterio of Inkarlcerating! He has got to be one of my favorite male bloggers. Super stylish and absolutely nice! Sobrang go lang nung kausap ko siya, nawala yung kaba ko. Haha!


Don't know what's coming this week yet, but it's still the long weekend til tomorrow (Tuesday), so I hope you all make the most out of this break! Catch up on some rest and be with your loved ones.

BTW, my blog will be turning 2 this January 2012 and I was planning on having a giveaway, yes? :) Still in the planning stages, so I'm really hoping this'll push through! :) :)

♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. We have the same color of outfit but on different days thankfully haha kung hindi twins talaga!:)) love how you styled the top,twin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey congrats sa anniversary! thanks so much ah.. see u soon.. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo for blog birthdays! :) awww love your outfit. sweet but still in-theme w/ Oxygen's edgy vibe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to you in January! You look cute in this feminedgy (just making the words haha) outfit!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and your top with those skirt, looked so nice! :) I love Karl too! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.