Florals For Fun!

Hey sweet things! I'm so happy to finally have the time to post. I've missed out on so much blogworld updates and I am eager to get ...

Hey sweet things! I'm so happy to finally have the time to post. I've missed out on so much blogworld updates and I am eager to get to reading and commenting on all your posts! I've been so busy with school, training, and R coming back from the US.


And yes, he's back! So we've been catching up. We went to Rockwell to just chill for a bit and grab a quick bite before going home.


Oh, and you know how it is when you get a new piece of clothing, and then suddenly, you have this wide range of outfit options again. Ah-mazing! Right? That's exactly how I felt when I got this dress from H&M that my cousin bought when she went to the US as well.

 
DRESS H&M | BLAZER MOM'S CLOSET | ANKLE BOOTIES MI LUJURIA | BAG NINE WEST | ASSORTED ACCESSORIES

So to spruce things up during this very gloomy day, I decided to counteract its downpour by using some flower power and topping it with a dainty pink blazer. Worked it with my trusty ankle-cut brown booties. Hope it did werq. Tell me whatcha think?


And that adorable yellow bag is from R. Look at him copying me, HAHAHA! Someone's a chubs after his US trip. :>

As for other things I've been busy with, the past few Wednesdays have been spent with my cousin, collaborating on a choreography for a teammate's debut this July. I'm excited for the theme, actually. Imagine flapper dresses, turbans/headdresses, strap-on heels, fishnet stockings, and gloves. Hear the Roaring 20s yet? Exciting!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi beb! love this post! glad you and "R" are working things out :) love your outfit!! the dress and the booties especially! :) and funny how "R" was copying you in the last pic, benta lang! we missed you guys tonight, see you two soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.