Checking In

These days, I rarely ever post about something not related to the photos but since I haven't updated in days and I just want to che...


These days, I rarely ever post about something not related to the photos but since I haven't updated in days and I just want to check in and share a few things with you, let's allow this one to slide :p


It's Halloween tomorrow and I haven't been this excited about dressing up for it in a while. I barely remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween. That was probably in high school and I went as a rocker chick. Lame. This year, however, I'm planning to take it up a couple of notches. So, hopefully, I'll be able to pull off my costume!


Aside from work, I've actually been busy this week working on the costume. I initially planned on going as another character (which I'm not divulging either), but since I had difficulty with the outfit, I'm saving that costume for next year. Talk about planning ahead! ;)


Blazer - vintage | Necklace - Simone's Closet

There are still some details I need to sort out for my costume tomorrow, but fingers crossed that everything will be done in time for the party I'm attending. If my costume turns out to be a flop, though, at least I can say that I tried! Haha. Also looking forward to seeing all the people who will be parading their costumes tomorrow at various parties. Hopefully, I'll see you guys roaming around, too.

Top - Alla Moda | Skirt - Copper | Centropelle heels - Zalora (15% discount code: ZBAP0fg)

Can you feel my excitement?! Tell me what you're going as! :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. looking fresh and pretty babe!! love this look! :) this look reminds me of Heart E.'s look for Technomarine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally wear this look!
    It's very elegant and sophisticated! :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.