Shift Dress

A few weeks back, prior to the Manila Sundance Bazaar , my sister-in-law posted a photo of her wearing the beautiful Minusey dress. The...


A few weeks back, prior to the Manila Sundance Bazaar, my sister-in-law posted a photo of her wearing the beautiful Minusey dress. The same one Chiara Ferragni wore on her blog, The Blonde Salad. After that, I thought to myself that that was it. I needed to have a shift dress, if not the Minusey dress itself! The fashion gods were quick to answer my plead when I arrived at Manila Sundance Bazaar and Indie-Go Boutique was the first on my list of booths to visit.

Shift dress from Indie-Go Boutique

I honestly have been eyeing Indie-Go products for the longest time because they have one of the best selections of clothes out there, on the online market. We rarely ever get a consistently good online shop, especially with the number of other shops that sell almost the same thing as everyone else. Indie-Go Boutique is definitely a breath of fresh air for the young, trendy, and classy.

Lipstick - "Autumn Breeze" Matte Lipstick from Ever Bilena

I have always wanted to have a shift dress to wear to work because it’s stylish and appropriate. Not only does it make me look put-together, but it’s easily a no-brainer look when you’re pressed for time. This shift dress from Indie-Go Boutique immediately called out to me with its vibrant orange color and gold mini studs. Orange and gold? SOLD!

Visit the Indie-Go Website
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Instagram and tag your Indie-goodies with @indiegoph!

Watch from Shopaholic & Hubby

Similarly, I’ve wanted a gold mustache watch for a while now, so when I saw it at Shopaholic & Hubby’s booth, I didn’t even think twice when I got it. It was exactly what I had been on the lookout for. The great part about Shopaholic & Hubby is that even your man won’t be left out when you’re shopping from them because they also have things for your man to enjoy like car accessories, quality used vehicles, and automotive batteries. How’s that for a good range of market? Thank you for being so sweet and accommodating, Bianca and hubby Arvin!

Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Instagram at @shopaholicandhubby!

Heels from Syrup | Bag from Chocolate Clothing

These are only two of the many things I got from the Manila Sundance Bazaar. Thank you to all the generous shops and shop owners I met! Looking forward to sharing with you more looks from them.

HAPPY WEEKEND! Where are you headed off to? :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The dress looks rather simple but it's very chic and classy!
    I love your shoes!!!
    It matches perfectly with your outfit. :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Frances! Appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.