My Weekend at the Manila Sundance Bazaar

This weekend was spent mostly scouting through racks and racks of amazing clothes, shoes, and accessories at the Manila Sundance Bazaar ,...


This weekend was spent mostly scouting through racks and racks of amazing clothes, shoes, and accessories at the Manila Sundance Bazaar, and meeting the lovely owners behind a lot of online shops. If you follow me on any of my social media pages, you’ll know that I am actually one of the partner bloggers of the bazaar. I didn’t sell; rather, I simply came in support and helped promote the event.

Thanks to this girl, Marika, for letting me be a part of this!
Thanks to my cousin, Ysha, for helping me cover the event!

I can’t tell you enough how much the Manila Sundance Bazaar has quickly become one of my favorite bazaars.


While the location was quite far for me, it was worth the drive because:
1. Entrance fee is only P50
2. Wide selection of products
3. Lowered prices all throughout + marked down even more on the last day
4. Bright-lit venue
5. Ample space for people to walk around


Bikini shopping at NUDO Swimwear

As mentioned, I was also able to finally meet some online shop owners. I always love meeting them because we rarely ever get the chance to since their business is based online.

Vibeth & Belle | Flaura Tiara
Denise | Simone's Closet

Aside from this, I also bumped into some fellow style bloggers!

Ava Te & Dani Barretto
Arnie Villanueva & Ava Te

Looking forward to the next instalment of the Manila Sundance Bazaar! I actually went twice and was able to shop on both days—even more on the last, because prices were marked down as it was the last day already ;)


I already got a headstart on my Christmas shopping at the Manila Sundance Bazaar. Were you there, too?

Come back next time for a complete post on what I wore this day ;)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love ko yung wreath mo!!:) so pretty!! :) Happy I got to see you again, twin! kahit a few minutes lang :D parang hindi lang ako yung candy colored.. ikaw din! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayang I wasn't able to drop by Manila Sundance. The bazaar looks fun ha! :D P.S. Di pa rin tayo nag kikita. hihihi :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.