Chic Trick

I have a love-hate relationship with the snooze button on my alarm. I'd like to say thank you for allowing me to sleep 15 more minut...


I have a love-hate relationship with the snooze button on my alarm. I'd like to say thank you for allowing me to sleep 15 more minutes, but would also like to throw it against the wall... for allowing me to sleep 15 more minutes. In moments like this wherein I've cut down my dress up time (and believe me, I need a lot of time to dress up), I go for my instant chic trick in order to come up with an outfit decent enough without putting so much effort into it.

Levi's button down | Vintage knitted cardigan | Spruced Up skirt | SM Parisian flats

My instant chic trick involves two things: white pieces and a high bun. Often, I reach for anything white when it comes to dressing up in lesser time than I'm used to just because white gives you a really polished look, especially if you are using a button-down blouse. Aside from this, it also adds an instant elegance into your look, whether it be casual or dressy.


A high bun also comes in handy because no one has time to fix their hair if they have over-pressed the snooze button! Lol. Seriously, though... when you haven't had much sleep, there really is no way you'd want to deal with unruly hair that has been raped by the wind or bangs that are poking your eyeballs out. I actually pinned my bangs up after shooting this because I realized how annoyed I was when it kept hitting my eye.


I've been feeling so extremely exhausted the past few weeks that I keep catching myself catching my breath. It isn't the I-ran-for-30-minutes type of shortness for air, though. I've also noticed that I am now the opposite of my usually calm and collected self. Often I panic or feel uneasy. Must be the coffee; must be all the thinking. Honestly, it must be the latter.

Despite a segment of ranting on this post, I do hope you still found the read interesting enough (to share, maybe? Or to subscribe to the blog?). Share with me your instant chic tricks below and let's help each other out during times of fashion trouble! ;)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. When I have to leave the house without make-up, my instant chic trick is to wear sunglasses! LOL :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt Megann :) Pretty chic look :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.