My Top 5 Frontyard Picks

Looking for something fresh and original from the online market can sometimes be very challenging because every piece seems to be a replica ...

Looking for something fresh and original from the online market can sometimes be very challenging because every piece seems to be a replica of everything else. For someone who is into dressing up, I do enjoy getting in on the trends and trying it out for myself, but I am most giddy when I have something that comes in limited stocks.

Last week, I met with the brains behind a new online shop, Frontyard. They create their own garments to ensure that you have something that is limited edition and made with love. When I saw their newest collection, March Into Spring (plus accessories), I think my heart jumped out of my chest because I loved everything I saw.

To give you a clue, here are my top picks from their latest collection:


You may notice that the names of their pieces have a victorian ring to it, and this is because they've taken inspiration from this fashion era in creating their current collection. I have to say, it's impressive how hands-on they are as owners of Frontyard. From the design to the sourcing of fabrics, and even right down to sewing them! Every collection is different, so you'll be able to explore your style too.

Here's the best part: they ship WORLDWIDE! So, all of my local and international readers can enjoy their designs. Just send them an e-mail at frontyardclothingshoppe@yahoo.com for inquiries, or like their Facebook Page to see the rest of their collection. Tell them I said hi when you visit their Facebook Page!

Share with me your favorite(s)? :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just discover your blog but i must say it is very nice :)
    I like it a lot, you're very talented !
    I will come back for sure ^^


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Coline! I do hope to see you again on here :)

      Delete
  2. Oh their pieces are lovely! Where in the PH are they based? :)

    Erika
    http://erikarodica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika! No physical store yet, but they're designers based in Manila :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.