Mini Breaks

I mentioned in a post that I spent a day this week with a few of my girl cousins at the mall and at the country club. It was the perfect tim...

I mentioned in a post that I spent a day this week with a few of my girl cousins at the mall and at the country club. It was the perfect time to take a dip at the pool--I suppose everyday is perfect for swimming now that summer is here--and spend some time bonding over food that satisfied our cravings. I also have yet to make plans to hit the beach this summer, so mini breaks like these are surely needed to balance out the ongoings of my life.

Enzo Shoppe bikini

Post-swimming, I threw on something more relaxed and casual because 1) I didn't have all the time in the world to get ready like I normally would haha; and 2) I needed something I could easily store in my bag together with all my other things. You can see my daytime look in my previous post, Barbie Meets Denim.

How is the weather at your end of the globe? Have you made any trips out of town recently?

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. great photos, dear! :) in my town spring has finally come but it came with rain :(




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great to have some time off, sometimes.
    Cool outing with friends Megann! :)

    ★♡ Monetize Your Blog? (^_^) ♡★
    Earn Money Online with Sponsored Reviews
    My experience with SponsoredReviews and how they can help you ...

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.