Gold heels go edgy

As I was getting ready to go out for dinner, it occurred to me that these gold pointed heels have barely touched pavement. As such, I...


As I was getting ready to go out for dinner, it occurred to me that these gold pointed heels have barely touched pavement. As such, I've decided to create a little challenge for myself to style these heels in as many different ways as possible. I honestly have not made a target number, but I do have 3 "themes" running in my mind as of now.

I will continue to post looks as I come up with them in the coming days. Hopefully, this will inspire you to challenge yourself to wear your favorite kicks in different ways as well. It's fun to challenge the style possibilities of one's footwear! It also helps us justify our purchase, right girls? ;) Hee-hee.

So, to start off, I present to you my take on how to wear gold heels in an edgy look.


We begin with a fun, edgy look because I know these heels can easily go with a much "cleaner" look. The shape is so classic that you can't help but wear them with more structured pieces. Hence, to build excitement, I've decided to throw on an oxblood pleather skirt into the mix, add an army green cap, and we're good to go! Who would've thought these pieces could go nicely together?


Don't forget to keep checking back to see how else I will be styling these gold pointed heels. If you have any suggestions as to what kind of look I can incorporate them into, feel free to leave a comment or tweet me! It's always easy to get in touch with me.




Experimenting with style is always fun. I'm bound to have misses along the way, but even in the sea of misses, you'll find your hits and essentially discover your personal style. All in all, make sure that you don't get lost in it. Always wear something you're comfortable with. Don't wear something just because everyone else is. Trust me. I've passed up a trend or two before :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Hi Megann! I love this first style. The shoes are lovely, but if I havr iy, I'd be sticking with blacks and whitrz and beige only. Im not that experimental when it comes to dressing up. :)

    And I totally agree with what you said in the last paragraph!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Ishna! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :) I used to be afraid of experimenting, but I suppose having a blog to document my everyday looks has helped me in being more creative :) It's really fun, though sometimes yo'll never really know how an outfit you planned in your head will turn out until you actually put them together.

      Delete
  2. o wow! you are lovely, great outfit, amazing shirt :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GREAT ! But I'm gonna stay out of kicking distance !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! LOL I get what you mean. These shoes are not to be messed with ;)

      Delete
  4. The leather skirt ♥

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Not exactly my style but it's been interesting trying to come up with looks that incorporate it :D

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.