Barbie meets denim

As the season gets hotter and the skies get brighter, Simone's Closet gets even more playful with the accessories they dish ou...


As the season gets hotter and the skies get brighter, Simone's Closet gets even more playful with the accessories they dish out. One of their latest creations is this bright pink cobweb necklace that comes with a detachable multicolor braided necklace. I have to admit, it was quite challenging coming up with a look to pair this accessory with since I am not used to colors that are this striking. So, to tone down the party around my neck, I went with a simple button-down denim dress.


Both the cobweb necklace and denim dress are pieces that transition well from season to season. All you need to do is play around with your look a bit to adjust to the weather and you're all set!


I wore this hassle-free look to a day spent with my cousins. We hung out at the country club to chill and swim, and then headed to the mall for dinner at my favorite restaurant, Omakase. I haven't eaten there in so long, so it was really nice to be able to taste the American Dream (the roll :p) again. Yum! I'll share with you photos from our day in a separate post.

Simone's Closet cobweb necklace | Shoebox flats | ELF lip stain (Superstar) + Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick (Toffee Cream/B43)

Talk to you later!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Is that a necklace? Scarf? Whatever it is, it looks freaking cool! I want it. And I love your denim dress. Gosh, denim is so in right now. Overall, you look beautiful and I'm jealous that you can wear summer clothes. It's snowing here, can you believe it?

    Anyway, great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.