Cabanacopa

If you've read my tutorial on How To Create Circle Images , today, you'll see the complete outfit on the image I used for that post...

If you've read my tutorial on How To Create Circle Images, today, you'll see the complete outfit on the image I used for that post!


I've had a pretty bad first experience with printed leggings/pants that I've sworn them off completely after that. I honestly don't know what came over me when I chose these "Cabanacopa" leggings from Copper, but it looked exciting to me. I'm glad I sucked it up and went for the leggings though, because after this, I realized that printed bottoms can work for me with the right material and right print. Now my head is just ringing with outfit ideas for these leggings and if I could, I would probably use them almost everyday. Then again, printed bottoms are so memorable so maybe I'll give it some time off in between wears and I'll try to style it differently next time.

Tweeds blazer | Herro Hachi shirt | Copper leggings | Chick Flick boots | Anagon Collection cross ring | House Of Luxe wings ring

I'll never get tired of playful and witty shirt designs. The one I'm wearing here was a prize I received around 2 years ago and it's still a favorite of mine. I love that it added quirkiness to the whole look. I decided to throw on this blazer because I like how it seemed like the print was a micro version of the ones on the leggings. It seemed to work, though. What do you think?

I wore this to a dinner out with close friends from high school. I love having the time to catch up with them. They are definitely the girls I grew up with.


Happy March 1st!

Don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect / Twitter / Facebook for quick updates and to get in touch with me!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. leggings carinissimi (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Ho appena pubblicato un post dedicato a una
    mia intervista, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/03/intervista-televisiva-la-mia-generazione_4.html

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.