What a button-down denim dress could do

Vintage denim dress | Forever 21 skirt | Charles & Keith heels Denim, lace, cotton. Someone certainly went for it! ...

Vintage denim dress | Forever 21 skirt | Charles & Keith heels

Denim, lace, cotton. Someone certainly went for it! Despite using different materials for this look, the colors sure made it all fitting to be used together. You might be interested to know that this denim piece I've used as a cover-up is actually a dress. #totesamaze, yes. And please excuse the sleepy eyes. Oddly enough, there's not much sleep going around here. Also, somehow, this look reminds me of my High Socks, High Waist, High School post where I looked rather back-to-school-ish.

I will be putting the denim dress up for sale soon if you're interested. But you can e-mail me now if you're interested - megann.stylesurgery(at)gmail(dot)com or use the message box on the sidebar.

How was your week? Fist pumps for the weekend!
xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. the look gives me that 90's vibe meggy! love the belt too!!


    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that leopard bow belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leopard bow belt! It's perfect with this skirt and top :)

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim cardi!
    The leopard bow is just
    too cute c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! The belt's very random haha. I just got it with one of the shorts I bought before :P

      Delete
  5. nice outfit! love all the details in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your style!

    curlypurplepig.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you looking really good here !

    I love the denim dress, you pull it off so well (;

    Want to follow each other ? Let me know x

    http://thebeautifullust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.