Throwback Thursday: 2012 Lookbook Round-Up

My personal style definitely changed a lot the past year. 2012 was a great year to try out different trends and styles. I wou...



My personal style definitely changed a lot the past year. 2012 was a great year to try out different trends and styles. I would like to think that I have a better grasp at what I like to wear, but I still can't put into words what I would classify my style as. I mean, I can easily tell when it's other people--preppy, classic/vintage, androgynous, etc. But when it's myself, I'm just... I don't know. LOL. What do you guys think?

Let me know which one from this bunch is your favorite. Or maybe you had a different look in mind? Also, if you have a summary post of your looks in 2012, don't forget to share! Expect me to be there picking out my favorites from yours as well! ;)

Big love to everyone! 
Until the next post,
♥ Megann


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Nice looks you got there, Megann! My favorite one would be the December outfit! :) Very elegant, indeed. <3 Happy 2013!

    Gem
    gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gem! I'm pretty pleased with my December look too :) Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. love the looks, twin and how you designed the roundup!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your September look!
    Hoping to see more of your great looks this 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maricar! I'm excited for what I'll be coming up with too :) I don't know yet, but we'll see!

      Delete
  4. inggit on your editing!! i wish i could do something like this!! fave ko yung june :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks sister! Practice lang on Photoshop :) I taught myself lang.

      Delete
  5. I'd classify you as girly-phisticated, but I think your blog is called Style Surgery for a reason, right? Coz you keep changing your style? The best part is that your choices always suit you :)

    I miss your back.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I think that's a nice way to put it :) Thanks Angel! My back misses showing itself too. Hahaha!

      Delete
  6. Love the way you set up this 2012 review! Love your style, girl! And here's to a lovely 2013!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megan!

    I hope you don't mind but I was just wondering.. is there a certain name for that circle images?
    And.. How do you make it? From scratch or is their a certain feature of photoshop that has a default circular thing already? :D

    Thanks! I love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope you left your email address or Twitter so I could share with you how :( But anyway, in case you still get to read this, I use Photoshop! There's a tool there called the "marquee tool" (the icon is a dotted rectangle usually). You just right click on it and choose the round/circle marquee tool :) And then to create a perfect circle, hold Shift while you select the area you wanna include inside the image. Once selected, right click within the area and choose Layer via Cut/Copy. Copy this image on a new file and save it as PNG :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.