Work Wear: Crisp

Here's another look that took me from the office to an event! It might come with the season that I am now digging--the groovy kind and...

Here's another look that took me from the office to an event!

It might come with the season that I am now digging--the groovy kind and the literal kind (through my closet)--more crisp-looking pieces. Or maybe it's with the age? I don't even know. But I am constantly switching it up when it comes to my style. To prevent the look from being too stiff, I threw on this fuzzy jacket of sort and my gold glitter heels (wore flats at work). Plus, you can never go wrong with white and gold accessories! The Tomato watch was perfect for this look! They have really cool things up on their online store right now you might want to check out, in case you're looking to cross out things on your Christmas gift list ;)

Simone's Closet jacket | Levi's button-down | custom-made skirt | SM Accessories belt | Bubbles necklace | Tomato watch | Sing Styles shoes

I didn't walk for the Glorietta Vibe event because I was coming from work and would not make on time for the call time, but I did come to support my fellow fashion bloggers. Congratulations for beating the world record! The number for most people modelling on a catwalk now is 2,255!

Don't forget to join the ongoing giveaways: HERE and HERE (international).
More giveaways coming up for this month. Stay tuned!

How's your December so far?
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I love the jacket. It's gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sayang the runway, twin! i'm sure you would have rocked it!:) love the glittery shooooes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks twin! It was sorta last minute too that I was offered to, but yeah :) Everyone did amazing!

      Delete
  3. love the whole outfit
    and i like the shoes.
    :)

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm filing this under my fave looks too.

      Delete
  4. love it, the top is work appropriate and the glittery shoes make it perfect for a party:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I wore flats to work and switched to these glittery babies when I went out during the evening :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit! I absolutely love that dress ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nikki! It's actually a top and skirt. Really into color-matching now to create illusion of a 1-piece :)

      Delete
  6. Great look! Those shoes are fabulous.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fuzzy jacket!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.