birthday girl

I honestly didn't think I was going to wear anything special on my birthday because I didn't go out to get something for myself up u...

I honestly didn't think I was going to wear anything special on my birthday because I didn't go out to get something for myself up until the last minute. So, thank you to my good friend Nina (have you seen In This Empty Bed?) for accompanying me when I was gift-hunting! She actually saw this dress from one of the racks and just threw it at me. I didn't even try it on, but thankfully it fits me fine.


The dress is actually a bit different from my style. Personally, I never thought I'd see myself wearing something as dainty as this. I would wear lace--but lace in this color? Even the silhouette is too girly for my liking. But a little change couldn't hurt.


I didn't intend on buying a dress to wear on my birthday because I didn't have any special plans. Plus, I was already having a dress made for Christmas (more about this in a different post), so I didn't want to have to spend extra. But this was definitely a steal--for less than P500, the quality is great. And to be mistaken for a Forever21 dress? A pretty good deal, I believe. This is why I like dropping by department stores. They always have affordable pieces that are on-trend/in-season. It's nice to invest on certain things, but sometimes, there are things you just want to get because they're trendy or uso

Anagon Collection necklace | Chick Flick shoes | Tomato watch | Anagon Collection necklace

I didn't do much on my birthday, but I'm thankful for the little things that were a big part of my day :) In the morning, my family had a little breakfast celebration before I went to work and I received messages throughout the day. I can't say thank you enough to everyone!

♥ Megann

----------
Don't forget to join my birthday giveaway series here!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. u look pretty..hpapy birthday!! god bless u

    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia! I'm sure my friend will be pleased to hear that :) She made this :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, I absolutely love your blog! I've been going from post to post :)

    Last day to enter the giveaway on my blog to win an outfit of your choice from AX Paris just in time for Christmas and New Years!

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! You have a beautiful blog, I'm following you right now! xo

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.