Work Wear: Don't you worry child

Sometimes, even when you try so hard to plan out your day, life still finds a way to sneak up on you. Personally, I pick my outfits accordin...

Sometimes, even when you try so hard to plan out your day, life still finds a way to sneak up on you. Personally, I pick my outfits according to my plans for the day. This just helps me be more comfortable moving around and accomplishing tasks. So last Wednesday, I thought I'd go soft on colors and just oversize it because it felt like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I was just dragging myself around. Lo and behold, I was surprised with a pass to the David Guetta party in Mall Of Asia Arena! And after screaming in my head, I thought, "this is what I'm wearing to see David Guetta?!" I just thought it was funny, but it wasn't like I had any other choice. AND it's still David Guetta, so, YES! Thank you, Globe!


Mike dela Rosa blazer | So-En top | thrifted skirt | YRYS belt | St. James Bazaar necklace | Tomato flats


The title of this post isn't a song by David Guetta. It's actually by Swedish House Mafia! DJ Alesso spun before David Guetta and he played some Swedish House Mafia. Ahhh! Made me miss them, so I thought I'd use their song for this post.

So, yeah. It was a great night! I also had the chance to meet Youtube personality, Anna Tan (TheCountessAnna). Fun, fun, fun! :)

Have you ever had to deal with sudden changes in your plans and not be dressed appropriately for it? :p
Enjoy your Friday!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the photos! Cute outfit! Ang cute mo sa first photo!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Outfit! Fantastic dresses,and styled beautifully,your shoes’s cute!...workwear

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.