spilled watercolor on my skirt!

It was only midweek and I was already having trouble figuring out what to wear. I initially had a fashion show to attend to that evening, so...

It was only midweek and I was already having trouble figuring out what to wear. I initially had a fashion show to attend to that evening, so I thought of wearing this really pretty printed skirt. I've always loved seeing these digi-printed pieces online and couldn't wait for them to reach the shores of the local fashion scene. Thankfully, local brands have taken notice and have incorporated them in their lines as well. I've already seen a few quirky designs--I say, the quirkier, the better! ;)


Of course I had to cover up for my daytime look. I wasn't really aiming to be all dressed up during the day, so I just threw on the hoodie you see above. It's a panda hoodie from Happy Hoodies. Anyone familiar with Kung Fu Panda? I love that movie! And I love pandas too!

Happy Hoodies hoodie | Closet Chic corset | Pill Clothing skirt | Advan shoes | YRYS bangles/bracelets and belt | Bubbles necklace

I ended up skipping the fashion show though, but the outfit was no waste as I met up with some blogger friends after work and had dinner and drinks at Izumi. Thanks, Angel, for the treat! Also glad I skipped out on bringing heels that day since I didn't need them after all. You can check out the photos from my evening in this post.



I loved playing up with colors in this look. I thought the skirt would be tricky to style, but after wearing it this one i1, I already have other ideas for it in mind!

How will you style this skirt? :)
♥ Megann

Watch out for another video coming up. I'll be giving away a few things you might like!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Super super love this outfit!!! :)

    Bianca
    http://www.biancasing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is cute!:) and i love the panda sweater!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend okay???
    I really like your blog, it has very creative posts.
    While it may va about my blog, I think you'll like:

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    if you are on Facebook please visit my fanpage, is updated all the time.

    https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    I hope for you!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a panda! So cute!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute the hoodie and the skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt and the hoodie! soo cuute! :))


    anyways, I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog, I would love to see you join! thankies! xoxo :)
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.