Second look

I've posted a look with this dress on before and didn't think I'd be able to post another one with it (of course I've worn ...

I've posted a look with this dress on before and didn't think I'd be able to post another one with it (of course I've worn it more than once already, I just didn't blog it anymore). But I guess when I took off the belt and changed my shoes and my hair, the whole look--or at least the vibe--changed. From a prim-and-proper one, it became more loose/easy-going. Ah, the wonders of accessorizing and de-accessorizing ;)

H&M dress | Chick Flick shoes

Now personally, I find that I like this look better than the first look. I've always liked to describe my style as polished with an edge, so I suppose this kind of shows that off. In any case, I love this mustard dress from H&M and I'm so glad I got it for only PhP 400 from Kookie Buhain's stall during the Bloggers United Bazaar 3. The color is so perfect for fall! And I know we don't necessarily have "fall" or autumn here in the Philippines, but just going with seasons in terms of fashion. I would like to acquire more fall-colored pieces like burgundy and wine! My eyes glisten at the thought of those colors, haha! 


Now those pretty things on my feet are called shoes. Are you surprised? LOL, I'm kidding. But they're not just any shoes. They're from Chick Flick! I also have them in green velvet--which you will eventually see once I figure out how I want to style them.

Let me know what you think of this look. Also, if you liked this styling or the first one better ;)

Have a lovely week! Don't forget to watch my September Surprise video and see how you can win some stuff from my September favorites!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! I love the color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so comfy :)

    JOIN my GIVEAWAY!
    click here: http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/2012/10/twpxinto-spikes-giveaway.html

    xx,
    TWP

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) accessorizing really does a make a difference.. but this look is more innocent & dainty looking.. :)
    anyway, jst wnt to share this page for more accessories selections. <3
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sassys/259334730836135?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it does! I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  4. I love that dress! Your hair is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this look. That yellow shade looks so great on you. Especially with those heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! Mustard would have to be my favorite yellow shade, so reading this makes me happy :)

      Delete
  6. Me no likey. You're too covered up. :p #honest

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too covered up--really??? Haha that's a first! And I never thought my style involved more skin, less clothes :P LOL. Love ya!

      Delete
  7. I love how you styled this, girl!! And your big hair is super fabulous! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! Thanks TJ :) My hair is naturally that way though :P

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.