Remember that time when...

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to flood this post with photos from earlier this evening. Personally, I love writing about how ...

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to flood this post with photos from earlier this evening. Personally, I love writing about how my day went. It was, after all, the reason why this blog was born. I also love reading posts by other bloggers who share how their day went. It's just interesting to see how others spend their time. Okay, I'm nosy. Hahaha!



So I spent today with my girls from high school and the guys. This involved a lot of catching up and reminiscing -- a chunk of it went to reminiscing though. Oh, and let's not forget dinner and dessert!



High school was a pretty interesting time to look back at. Boy, we were crazy ... and boy crazy :p Silly routines, code names, varsity teams we joined (and tried to join)/clubs and language only we understood. We went as far back as 3rd grade, talking about a play almost all of us were a part of! Ah, what fun to look back at those things and just smile -- and laugh. A LOT.


I suppose it's true that we do grow up. Things we used to take so seriously then seem so petty now. But if we had not been how we were then, I don't think we'd have as much interesting things to talk about as we do now. We grow up and we learn from the things we've done.

It's important to have an amazing group of friends who will not only be there for the good times, but also for the bad. I can't believe how much I've gone through with these girls!


Too bad we weren't complete today :( It was a random meet-up that resulted from this tweet. Thank you for a great Saturday evening, ladies! See you all a few weekends from now! ;)

How is your weekend so far? :) Share with me your stories!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. High school nostalgia always gets me!! :') Shucks! The 'problems' we thought we had then - kalurkey! Haha.

    You all look so pretty, Megann! Love all the phots!!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.