I've got a war in my mind

Last Thursday, I attended Philippine Fashion Week for SM Shoes & Bags. Thank you, Angel !  It was such a complicated day because of the ...

Last Thursday, I attended Philippine Fashion Week for SM Shoes & Bags. Thank you, Angel! It was such a complicated day because of the weather. The rain started to pour the previous day and so many roads were already packed with cars. I did come from work and although I was a bit late because of the terrible traffic, I still caught most of the show. Incredible, I have to say! SM has definitely gone far in terms of the trendy pieces they are now offering their customers. I'm definitely a fall girl, but seeing their show really made me excited for their spring/summer 2013 collection to come out!


For the show, I decided to go with something that was easy to transform into just in case I had to do a quick outfit change since I was coming from work. I was pressed for time, so I'm glad this look worked out. I wore the maxi skirt and tube top, topped off with a vest, for my daytime work look and then changed into what you are seeing now on this post.


The transformation: I changed my casual slouchy vest to this beautiful rust colored vintage cropped blazer, and adjusted my tube top to make it cropped as well. Also, I changed into my heels which I matched with this pretty green clutch. What do you think? :)

So I just came back from a trip to Batangas with my friends in celebration of my friend's birthday/graduation. Post about this coming up! I didn't expect to get home so late, so I apologize for the delay in this announcement since I said I'd announce it by Saturday. Anywaaay, congratulations to @julieanncarmel! Please send me a message on Facebook so I can contact you regarding your prize :) Thank you to everyone who joined!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is so chic. I hope I can pull off that kind of maxi skirt and I love your shoes :)

    Love, Maria

    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Megann! Oha, ang sexy ah! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, Megann! :) Great combination! Ah oh, you're sooooo sexy!!!

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, pretty photos
    awesome blog :D
    would love for you to visit me and maybe follow each other? Let me know x x

    Daily UK Post Cards

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.