happy hump day!

Wednesday seems to be such a drag most of the time. It's the middle of the week so I feel like I've gone through so much already and...

Wednesday seems to be such a drag most of the time. It's the middle of the week so I feel like I've gone through so much already and yet have so much more to go through. No wonder it's called the hump day. Sometimes you just need to uplift your spirits in the middle of the week. It was just timely that Angel decided to take us all to Izumi and treat us. It was my first time to see the place and I can say that I like it. We may have caught it in a good time as it was really chill (I don't know how it is during Fridays though; for sure it's extra busy). After dinner and drinks, we grabbed some coffee/tea from Starbucks before heading home.



I don't normally go out during weekday evenings because I find it too tiring. But a chance to meet up with friends is too hard to pass up! I'll do a full post on my outfit for this evening next time.

How do you usually spend your Wednesday nights? :)
Happy October 1st!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love that you all have adorable sneaker pairings!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies are just way too cute. Loving all of your style, and the way these photos were taken. What fun! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you TJ! You always have the loveliest photos though! :)

      Delete
  3. Hoy kamukha mo si Helga Pataki!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I don't see the resemblance :) Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.