For a zing only happens once in your life

Please excuse the colors of my photos. I know they're off. I'm not sure if I was trying to be a tomato or a pumpkin--let's go wi...

Please excuse the colors of my photos. I know they're off. I'm not sure if I was trying to be a tomato or a pumpkin--let's go with pumpkin, in the spirit of Halloween. LOL. Kidding, of course. It was just that we shot these photos at around 5-ish late afternoon, the color balance was wonky, and we were kind of just hoping to get some decent photos before the sun set. So in this series of photos, you'll see some changes in the lighting/brightness and--as I've said--my skin color.

Supre top | Tomato shorts | YRYS socks | Advan sneakers | random jacket | Anagon wire ring and gold bangle | Island Girl necklace
{ Photos by Angel }

Last Monday, I went to the mall to meet up with Angel and just hang out. A little later, we decided to see Hotel Transylvania since we both have not seen it yet and I had Ayala Cinema movie tickets to use up. Ah, it was such a cute movie! I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet, but I just wanted to put it out there that we laughed a lot and went "Aww!" a couple of times too. Maybe we're just easily amused? But really, I found it entertaining. I think Angel and I have the same favorite scene! Inside joke ;)

You should take a look at the movie and let me know what you thought! But for those of you who have seen the movie already, have you found your 'zing'? ;)

♥ Megann


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Looking as lovely as ever! Miss you Megann!

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, dear!
    thooose shoes!!!**,
    you're so lovely and i love your blog.
    i follow you. follow me back?
    xoxo
    nessi from hungary
    www.ourdrug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! love that floral top and i think it goes well with the jacket.

    xo, carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.