Coffee, chicken, cereal crumbs & Cosmo

So, it just occurred to me that I have been quite the anti-social tortoise lately. I don't think I've seen the light of day since I...

So, it just occurred to me that I have been quite the anti-social tortoise lately. I don't think I've seen the light of day since I recovered from the illness I had to deal with a few weeks back. Well, okay, I do see the light of day but that's only because I have work to go to. Otherwise, if I didn't, I don't even think I'll be going out. And when Angel and I decided to meet up, I was on-my-toes excited!


We had lunch at one of my fave restaurants, Wee Nam Kee! I was first introduced to this by my brother and his fiance, and we had it at Serendra. I was so happy when Alabang Town Center had this at their New Wing! So much closer now.


Also had coffee. And a ton of stories.


Chilly is a word rarely used to describe the weather in Manila. But last Monday, that was how it was. I was bothered by the fact that it had rained so terribly the night before, so I was almost sure we weren't going to push through and I will really be hiding in my room for the rest of my life. Haha! But weather around our area calmed down and I quickly dressed up in something pretty casual.

Forever 21 pullover; YRYS shorts & bangles; Mi Lujuria shoes; House Of Luxe triangle/pyramid rings; H&M necklace

It's so nice to finally be sharing with you a look that I won't tag as Work Wear. Honestly, I love doing those (I hope you enjoy them too!), but I also love to dress up outside of it. Thank you to Angel for the great time! I really had a lovely Monday.

Speaking of Work Wear posts, just wanted to share with you this style gallery at Cosmo.ph on Career Girls: http://bit.ly/MaEVJN. My print-on-print look made the feature! Thank you, Cosmo.ph and Steph!

That's it! Let me know what you guys have been up to :)
Catch me on Twitter at @megannmonday.
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Can we turn this into a weekly/bi-weekly thing, please? :) DDR next time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! As long as I'm not busy with work. You know how it is :/

      Delete
  2. I love your top!! I gotta visit that resto when I get back.. In the meantime, diet muna ko. Hahaha!

    www.honeyandrade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, i love your outfit, so laidback and still so stylish :) and secondly INGGIT ako!! i miss the two of you :)

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! So effortlessly pretty!

    HERSHEY NERI
    www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sobrang Cute ng effects ng pictures ^__^
    Now following :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.