Work Wear: Light Layers

So... Work Wear?  I decided to start properly labeling my outfits for work since I get asked about it quite a lot. Well I have been tagging...

So... Work Wear? I decided to start properly labeling my outfits for work since I get asked about it quite a lot. Well I have been tagging them as "work wear" for quite some time, but I guess it would be easier to identify if I boldly put it in the title :)

But just a quick info, we don't have a strict dress code as long as you look presentable especially when dealing with clients. And since I'm still young (to be working, at least), most of my looks still incorporate a sense of youthfulness to them. It hasn't even been a year since I graduated! Haha. So if you need tips--if you're a transitioning fresh grad-turned-office girl--or maybe you want to know where to get affordable pieces because you've got bills to pay now (nooo), feel free to ask! Coming from an Arts program didn't really require me to invest on corporate wear which is why this is turning out to be quite the journey for me, style-wise. I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge! :)

Mossimo oversized tank; Anti-Fashion Manila skirt; The Ramp braided belt; knitted cardigan

So here's a quick outfit post of nothing too grand but weather-appropriate. Since the rainy days are here and the cool breeze has at least decided to make its presence felt every now and then, I thought I'd use this time to do some light layering of clothes. Just some knits, cotton and suede.

Mi Lujuria studded booties
SM Accessories bangles; Tomato watch; YSL-inspired Arty Ring

I've been considering getting a fuchsia/magenta lipstick for a while now, but I don't know where to get one and which exact shade to get to compliment my skin tone. I don't know if anyone else has the same dilemma, but my face is much lighter than the rest of my body. No joke. So my face isn't golden, nor is it white. I don't know. Haha! Any suggestions?

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll reply once I get some extra time to do so ;) Have a lovely week!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Blooming Megann <3 Loving it :)

    Bianca
    www.biancasing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pulled this off finishing it with a soft knitted layer and the colors... yes, as a young professional you should get the best out of our age. :)
    P.S. I hope I could help you with your lipstick dilemma but not knowledgeable enough with make-ups.

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganda ganda naman, Megann!! :) :) I truly love how you play with colors sa mga work outfits mo! Fasyooon! ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! The combination of the blue and white is perfect and this top is really pretty! The necklaces are beautiful!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirts a gorgeous colour. Love the outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loving this mix! That skirt is darling & your tops are so light, sweet and delicate looking, I can't get enough of them! Love the shoes! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how u styled this look!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.