Caught my eyes

Here's what I wore to the Freeway x Levi Celerio event that happened last week. It was a last minute thing which meant I had to whip up...

Here's what I wore to the Freeway x Levi Celerio event that happened last week. It was a last minute thing which meant I had to whip up an outfit in less than an hour--and that's really quick for me. I thought sticking to neutrals with twists would be my best bet for that evening. Patterns and metallics were my saving grace.

Posh Wardrobe blazer and shorts; top from an online shop; Cinderella tights
Island Girl necklace; Anagon Collection rose ring; Style Scene gold and silver rings
Anagon Collection chunky gold bangle; Tomato black bangle, bracelet and watch
Primadonna wedges

Also made use of my newly acquired Primadonna wedges from the Bloggers United Bazaar 3, bought from Tin Iglesias' booth.


I think I may be starting a fling with leggings/tights/stockings because they're just perfect for the cool weather we're having lately. Leggings + shorts? LOVE! If I could only wear this to work :( But leggings under dresses works fine too, y'know! Thing is, I also think I want to be more experimental with them--ripped, colored, styled? I just don't know where to get them.
Photos taken by my sister Rovie :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love your hair! And those shoes are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed that you came up with this in an hour! You look stunning and as usual you are just so stylish!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so great when you smile megann :) im so sorry for always producing "tabingi" photos haha. love your outfit that day and your accessories!! and ofcourse kabog ang sexy back!!
    :P
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting prints on your shorts! :)

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also have the same pair and its really comfy!! :))

    http://shaveilachic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.