Yellow there!

I definitely just had to throw in that title there with all the yellow going down in this outfit ;) Coco Girl  airplane connec...

I definitely just had to throw in that title there with all the yellow going down in this outfit ;)

Coco Girl airplane connector ring; Mauve square bangles; Etude House nail polish (want a tutorial? Let me know in the comments)
Trendphile sheer top with floral sleeves; The Ramp pink belt; random DIY'ed yellow pants
Hair tutorial? Let me know in the comments too :)
Manels flats

It's true what they say that you learn something new everyday. Whether or not you notice it or actually point it out, life and experiences always teach you something. The same goes with fashion and dressing up for me. I never took any fashion classes or workshops, so I might not have the same edge as other bloggers have. What I do have is the eagerness to learn and explore. This is why part of my description says, "my style undergoes surgery everyday."
Never be afraid to experiment or to try out different things. It is in these hits-and-misses that you learn and discover what your personal style is.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Your nails are cute! :)


    somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was just actually experimenting one afternoon :)

      Delete
  2. The top is pretty! The overall look is really summery :)
    I love the nails!!! ^^

    http://pardonmyaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top! I thought Pinkaholic kasi they also have something like that. Will check out trendphile! :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, really? Ang sarap suotin because light lang siya :D

      Delete
  4. Your nails are so pretty!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best tops. :)

    xx,

    stylegrenede.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.