Who takes your photos?

Graduating from Communication Arts, you'd think I would have the time to really call people I know to shoot and such. But my friends an...

Graduating from Communication Arts, you'd think I would have the time to really call people I know to shoot and such. But my friends and I actually almost always have clashing schedules, so the numerous photo shoots we've scheduled in the past have been moved over and over again.

Just some photos shot this morning

No, I don't have a photographer to take my photos everyday; nor do I have the time to meet up with friends who possibly could. All I have is my time in the morning before going to work and, of course, THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD

Enjoy the rest of the week!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. awww your dad is sweet and in fairness mala photographer! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll tell him that :p At least all his efforts are recognized! Hee!

      Delete
  2. I can never pose in front of the camera if my dad's behind it, so kudos to you! I'd be happy to take outfit photos of you tho. If we're neighbors or something. Got to take photos of someone for Postura PH. That was fun. Wala lang. XD

    http://www.facebook.com/henrivillegas.photography | http://henriemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a while to get used to! Our household help who used to take my photos isn't our help anymore, so I had to ask help from someone :) Dad was sweet enough to volunteer.

      Ooh! That might be an interesting collab if ever :)

      Delete
  3. sweet daddy! :)


    http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dad's just so sweet and supportive! :) We're lucky to have such parents. ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.