Sugar for my honey

For a sweet Saturday afternoon spent at the Krispy Kreme opening in Alabang Town Center (ATC) , I went for something girly/dainty and yet ve...

For a sweet Saturday afternoon spent at the Krispy Kreme opening in Alabang Town Center (ATC), I went for something girly/dainty and yet very easy to move around in. If you're a reader of my blog, you'll notice how much I describe the south to be a very chill area--and even the people are so! :)

I chose to wear colors to perk up my energy level and send good vibes to random people along the way. I guess it's true that colors do have that magic of changing one's mood. Just seeing them sashay under the sunlight is a wonderful sight.

To balance the look, I added variations in tone. I still didn't want to go complete soft, so I added louder/darker shades of blue and pink.

Thrift to UK cropped sailor top | Old Navy skirt | Fancy Flats shoes | The Ramp braided belt | Michaela bag
Necklace from St. James Bazaar | Tomato braided watch | floral ring from a random stall
Thank you to the Fashionista Commuter-slash-neighbor, Ana, for taking my photos!

So that's it! Perfect for a sweet Saturday afternoon with friends :)

How would you dress up for a sweet Saturday afternoon? Let's talk about it over doughnuts at Krispy Kreme!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how refreshing your look is!

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.