Print and Pop!

Keeping with the "polished with an edge" phrase, which is what I thought would be the best description of my style, I came up with...

Keeping with the "polished with an edge" phrase, which is what I thought would be the best description of my style, I came up with a look that's both put-together and yet somewhat adventurous. Somewhat being the operative word.

Blazer: Chick Flick | Leopard printed dress: thrift find | Leggings: SM Department Store | Heels: Charles & Keith

When you have a leopard printed piece, there is a tendency to look either old or cougar-ish. It probably has something to do with the brown tone or just the fact that it's very "animalistic", if you will. So to avoid looking old when wearing this, I added colors that are young and fresh.

Rings: Une Belle Accessories | Blackberry case: random mall stall | Nail polish: Face Shop (BK 901)

It was rather gloomy that day, so the blue-green blazer from Chick Flick was very refreshing on the eyes and yet gave me enough coverage.


Aside from this, I added fun accessories to keep the look's playfulness. I guess it also helped that my Blackberry's hard case is a bright pink shade. Unfortunately, due to my insistent tampering with the case, I accidentally broke it. :( So now I'm trying to look for another cute/fun case. My holster is fine, but for days when I'm feeling quirky, I want something I can put to change the look of my phone.


So that's about it! My relatives from Canada will be flying back tomorrow already so we'll be having a get-together tonight. This is so sad. :( Looking forward to being with them again!

Have a wonderful weekend!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love the playful combination of bold color and prints :) i hope your relatives will have a safe trip :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.