Faux Shaved Side

If your mom says no about shaving the side of your head like Jessica Tran of JessLovesFred , who by the way is my ultimate blogger girl crus...

If your mom says no about shaving the side of your head like Jessica Tran of JessLovesFred, who by the way is my ultimate blogger girl crush, then you find ways to rock the same look without loosing the locks.


While it was more of a hypothetical no for me, I am that sure that I won't be allowed or my mom would get a heart attack if her unica ija gets a extremely short hair or even shave the side of her head. Which is why I'll never get to spin open a jar of hearts--err--wax or gel and overuse it on my head. Such an experience I am missing out on.

In any case, this should make up for what I'm missing. Thank you to my cousin, Ysha (who is now @beyconator on Twitter, after using my well-suggested @beywhatchasay for years), for taking my photos that day! The wonders of properly cropping a photo. Makes it look like I'm some place else! I'll be posting about the whole look next time.

Happy first of February! And have a great Wednesday! :)

Megann ♥
5 days left to join my giveaway, so join now!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.