Turning Forever 21: The Place

This Sunday was actually a joined celebration for me and my brother (his birthday is on the 20th). And for this special day, the family gath...

This Sunday was actually a joined celebration for me and my brother (his birthday is on the 20th). And for this special day, the family gathered together at Johnny Chow in Resorts World for a lunch out and post-lunch bonding [slash] help mom find shoes to wear for her birthday. Yep, we have three December celebrants in the family! How much more festive can it get, right?

So I can’t tell you much about what the food is made of and what they’re called because I was too busy catching up with everyone and such; plus, my parents and my brother took charge of ordering, so I’ll just share with you the experience through pictures.


One thing though is that I love their interior. It’s cozy yet quirky at the same time. I love that the servers are either wearing fun wigs or have colored their hair (for the guys). Plus, the walls are very intricately designed. Even the shelves contain books and figurines that match well with the whole ambiance of the place.



The food, despite the names being unknown to me, is very yummy! Each dish is flavorful and you won’t get tired of eating them. Hindi sila nakakasawa, kumbaga. I especially loved the sweet and sour pork and the noodles (for long life, of course ;p).



Are you hungry yet? Most of their servings are good for 2-3 persons except for the rice toppings. I would definitely recommend Johnny Chow for those special lunch-out Sundays with your family; or maybe even for dinner. Find out more about Johnny Chow by visiting their Facebook page. :)


Ah!!! Can I just share? There's so many things to be excited about. One of it being my blog's anniversary this January -- which you should watch out for, too! :)

Chowed down,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. All those food look so yummy! :) Belated happy birthday to you and your brother, and an advanced one to your mom!

    Have a happy Christmas! ^^

    Sumi of http://thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sumi: They are!! :) Aww, thank you dear. So sweet! Merry Christmas to you too! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.