Salmon Swing

I mentioned in one of my posts that we have three December celebrants in the family and as of last Wednesday, all three of us have celebrat...

I mentioned in one of my posts that we have three December celebrants in the family and as of last Wednesday, all three of us have celebrated our birthdays! My mom was the last one, celebrating her 60th at The Palms Country Club.

The celebration was very darling and young--it felt like a debut, as my cousin Ysha, described it. And well, yes, we did try to make it like a debut because as they say, you're just as young as you feel! So why not emphasize on that, right? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :)

So anyway, I knew my mom was going to wear a red dress (duh, because I picked it out for her :p), so I made sure to wear something more subtle in color. Luckily, just a few days before the celebration, I was able to spot this really pretty dress in the department store in SM Megamall. I swear, SM has everything!



Isn't it sweet? It's a beautiful salmon color and I got it for only P400 (less than $10)! Unbelievable! I think it was around 50% off. What a steal! :) The brand is called Soiree and I found a couple of other pieces I want to go back for. The prices are also amazing! Most of it are below a thousand pesos and the designs are really trendy.


Plus, I love that the back was like this. I think it plays with the sweetness of the color by adding a bit of "sexiness" in the detailing.


Just played with gold and black accessories to complete the look.

Arty-inspired ring; Tomato bangles; gift black beads; Nine West bag

And added another fun color just to keep the look young.

Soiree (SM Department Store) dress; Landmark shoes; Loalde belt

I'm so excited for the new year because I've got a feeling that 2012 will be such a different experience, being that it's the year after I graduated college. This is definitely a whole new chapter! :)

I'll be posting more bye-2011-hello-2012 posts today since it's the last day already, so hope you stick around! I've got great news for you this 2012, too, by the way. ;)

Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a great dress! Such a great price too.

    All the birthday's in my family occur in April and May. The perils of big families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress really suits you well! <3 LOVE :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Della: Thank you so much! :) Having so many celebrations in one month is so stressful (because of the preparations) and yet a lot of fun!

    @ Bianca: Oh, thank you dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm totally into backless dresses and this one you got is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.