Thoughts?

Thoughts? How's everyone doing? I just wanted to get your thoughts on this new header because personally, I like it. It's jus...

Thoughts?

How's everyone doing? I just wanted to get your thoughts on this new header because personally, I like it. It's just that I think there's something lacking or the positioning of things is off. Whatever it is, I can't put my finger on it and I thought maybe you'd be able to. :-?

And since I haven't worked with CSS for such a long time, I'm struggling to figure out how I can position this navigation bar (which is a Blogger preset) to the middle. Because it looks so sloppy on the left side there. :(

Any help relating to this would really be amazing!

Anyway, we're picking up our friend from Australia tonight because she's in town for a while. Can't wait for that!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

PS.
My Bloggers United 2 giveaway is still on-going for those interested. Click HERE to find out how you can get a chance to attend the event for free! :)

♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think your layout looks great! And don't worry you're not the only one who has problems with getting the header in the middle, I actually haven't figured out how to do it as well!

    Followed your blog!

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was gone for a few days and your blog has transformed? WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nix: Thank you! Yeah, when I make my header now, I add a lot of space on the left side just so it would appear at the middle when I upload. Haha! What I'm trying to figure out now is the navbar (where my "Pages" are linked) cos I want it in the middle too :p

    @ Liezyl: Aww kakatuwa naman that you follow talaga! :) Heehee hope to meet you soon! Go to Bloggers United 2, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.