Trendsetter's Bazaar

I'm sure most of you have heard about the Trendsetter's Bazaar fashionistas  have been raving about for the longest time! And just l...

I'm sure most of you have heard about the Trendsetter's Bazaar fashionistas have been raving about for the longest time! And just last weekend, from Friday to Sunday (October 7, 8 & 9), the Rockwell Tent was filled with booths that had stuff to make jaws drop and people whose jaws were dropped! Heehee.




Thank you to Aisa Ipac and Vern Enciso for our passes to the bazaar! I brought my friend, Alyssa, with me to share this experience. A few more of our friends followed us too, with only an 80-peso entrance fee.

Also saw one of my blog idols, Karl Leuterio but I was too shy to approach him and have my photo taken with him. :( Note to self: Overcome shyness in 'starstruck' situations! I swear, I am more starstruck when it comes to meeting bloggers than actors/actresses! Amazing.


Tried my hardest to resist buying since I was on a 'shopping ban' - how financially unhealthy (and psychologically) for me to actually go to a bazaar when I'm avoiding spending money! Haha! And, like the weak 'ol me, I gave in to a few accessories. I took home two rings and one bracelet (one ring and one bracelet from R, so technically, I only spent for one ring). I did, however, ask for most of the shop's website so that I can drool over them online too. LOL.


Going around was really tiring and I was so happy to see that Manang's Chicken had a stall outside! I had their signature chicken with rice and R had Greenwok's 8-piece wanton with rice.


This was such a busy Sunday! I will talk more about what went down this day in future posts, since I didn't want to over-blab in one post by trying to fit everything here. Best to divide the day into posts. So I hope you stick around because there's more to come (that includes my outfit post :D)!


Follow me on TWITTER | Ask me on FORMSPRING

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey Megann!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Most people don't really read what I write (but I still write it that way anyway, haha) and just comment on the photos so it's nice to have someone appreciate my writing style. :)

    Don't worry, I just go to bazaars to meet people and most of the time, I bring a plethora of calling cards lang because I also drool over their products online. Haha. And on meeting bloggers, you'll get used to it over time! :)

    And I like your outfit on the previous entry! Cute bow flats! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this one. But it was a blessing as well, I just have no control regarding money matters and God was good to spare me this event, but I'm seeing a lot of things I missed! Thanks for sharing this! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway
    50% Coupon Discount from Freyja Day & Nail Spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. the manang's chix wanton looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.